The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick post: Clean & Simple and TSG

Just a quickie as I'm rushing out the door for the school run!  Just a quick note before I get to the card, for newbies here I just released some digital images for sale you can read about it here and there are a coupld of freebies there too!

Ok so now onto the card.  This was made using the Clean & Simple Sketch and the challenge at There She Goes to use a Kraft base; black & white with a splash of colour; and dry embossing.

Side view: 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And I love the dimension you got with the cupcake!! LOVE it!! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)