The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Digital Images in the Shop

Wow today is a big day for me!  I have decided to release some of my drawings as digital images.  I will be listing them for sale in my Etsy Shop and you can also purchase them directly through this blog: I've added a page at the top that will have them all on.  You may have noticed that Ruby (my first little lady) has made her way into the shop this week.  She was a freebie on the site a couple of months ago - well done to those who snagged her up as a freebie - for those who missed out she is now in the shop!

Today I am introducing Ruby's witchy friend: Mystical Meg!  To see more pictures on this card just go here.




She has some sentiments and quotes to go along with her that can be purchased simply as quote packs or sentiment packs or as a bundle with Meg.



Leigh Ann Baird from Paper Chase is helping me introduce Meg to you today.  I've been a follower of her blog for a while and she does some awesome work. 

And here is her fantastic creation: a door hanger to put goodies in!  Pop along to her blog to see more pictures and be inspired.


Now, no new release would be complete without a freebie to go along with it and today I have two for you!!! A cute little spider and Halloween Sentiment. I used the spider on my card on the acetate.  You can download them here: sentiment link and spider link.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day whatever you do with it!

10 comments:

  1. How did you DO that awesome green lizard texture on the bottom? I have that folder, but have never thought to use it that way. That's amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween projects! Congrats on your Digi Line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great esp the quotes many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your images & sentiments. They're great! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome image :) Love the colours of your projects, the window card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great card ,I think the dark purple colour is just perfect for Halloween.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your digi! She's fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo,
    Thanks for the freebies! Your images and cards are awesome, I enjoyed "nosie-ing around" your blog. Come on over for a visit, I'll put the coffee on.
    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper
    www.scripperscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Congratulations on your Digital images.. They are really cute. I love the card you have made with the acetate..Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)