The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Made it Friday Focus: Spiderman

I know... I'm gettting to be quite consistent now with the Made It Friday Focuses!!  So today I am focusing on Spiderman.

Here is my Spiderman Personalised T-shirt:


I even made a matching card!

A little search on Made It found these wonderful Spiderman items!

Wooden Spiderman Toy - Twinkle Kids
Hat - Seamstress & the Daughters
Pyjama bag & Cushion - Giddyup Design
Spiderman Wand - The Die Cut Store
Cupcake Toppers - Sweetly Obsessed
Bag - Laughland

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Thanks so much for including my little wooden Spiderman in your madeit finds. He is loving all the attention!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)