The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Made It: Halloween Focus

My Made It Focus pages are like buses: none for ages and then two come at once!  I figured I couldn't really call this one Friday Focus as it's almost Saturday and I did a Friday Focus already!  But I did want to show you this fun creation! Introducing the 'Boo!' Bat!  I decided to make this little guy for the Twilight market. 
He is still available for purchase and is in the Made It shop.  If you are in Australia, and buy him before Wednesday morning, I can pop him in an Express envelope to ensure he reaches you in time for Halloween!  He's been pre-washed for you so he looks a little more frayed around the edges now.


He inspired me to see what else was on Made it along these lines and I found these fab things!

I have to say I don't really 'do' the whole Halloween thing, but I have loved seeing all the cute witchy things and bats out there in Blogland lately! Difficult not to jump on the bandwagon!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for listing us on your blog, i really appreciate the support, we are also on facebook & have a blog but i have been so slack with that lately haha! Thanks so much Jo, bek from Blended Bunch Goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we did Halloween properly over here, it just seems like so much fun! :) I love the bat, he's gorgeous!
    Thanks Jo for including my coin purse here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your onesie is adorable, jo! those little blue shoes are cute, too! you are so sweet to list the other peoples crafts, i'm sure they appreciate it-enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)