The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween and a birthday card

Hi All

[If you are looking for the Made It Friday Focus post, then just scroll down, it is the next post]
Just a quick post this morning as I should be out the door on the school run!!

I went to a friend's place last night and completed three card projects and prepped two sewing projects which for those of you who know me well will find unbelievable as I am normally REALLY slow!!

The first one is for Unity's Friends with Flair, think I'm too late for that! (I used the layout and turned it upside down! Also putting it in for All sorts (spots and stripes) and Crafty Chicks (punches).


This next card uses my Mystical Meg Digi and one of my sentiments, available here.  I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 you and inspiration for colours from Cupcake Inspirations, Also entering it for these challenges asked for Halloween themes: Corrosive Challenge, Crafty Creations.



And last but not least! A sweet treat topper.  Again I used Meg but just her legs!!  And one of my sentiments too.  I had originally planned to  put sweets inside the bag but them changed my mind and put quiz sheets in instead.  Incidentally if you are interested in the quiz sheets they are from the DLTK website which is a fabulous resource for all parents with little kids!

This one is for:

Have a wonderful day, I'll be sewing a Halloween costume for my daughter and working on a Made It Order.

19 comments:

  1. These are great cards and a great treat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and I love the texture on this terrific Halloween card!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super cute!! Great job with all the challenges! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did we have a BUSY & LATE night! OMG it did hurt this morning ;-). You made great things Jo and so many, WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very cool card, thanks for joining us!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're so creative!!

    Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun stuff!! Thanks for playing along at Cuupcake Inspirations this week! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects Jo. Love the papers, the textures... great treat bag topper! Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little bag topper. Thanks for sharing your sweet candy wrapper creation with the fairies this week at FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally terrific ! love it all x
    love
    maddy x
    PF - DT !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours and your layered cake tray of the first card !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your birthday card! That colored string and matching bling is awesome! Thanks for playing with our punches/dies challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Lori - DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards and a great treat pack, I may have to 'borrow' your idea for my boys! Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what fun projects! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects. Very fun witch card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining the CIC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely fantastic projects!!!! Love the birthday card!! The stamping and colors are wonderful!! Love the embossing on the Halloween card! The image is sooo way cute!!! The sweet treat topper is so very cute!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did an awesome job with our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks. I really love your ribbon and the bling. Everything is so balance, super great card. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable - a very creative and original idea. Wonderful twist on the candy wrapper challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with us this fortnight at Fairy Fun Friday!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)