The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally some cards to share!!!

OK there will be three posts today for three cards!

First up is Holly!



If you like Holly you can get her here.  Unfortunately my ink ran when I put the glitter on and I wasn't too keen on my grey outline and shadow (too dark in my opinion!!)! Oh well...

This one is for the following challenges:
I used my new MFT snowflake die, that is just beautiful.  I was excited to find this shop: Jay Gee's Nook a couple weeks ago based in Australia selling lots of my favourite brands from blogland! Judith who owns the shop is fantastically helpful and also has a cool blog with challenges too, the current one is on my 'to do' list too!!!

10 comments:

  1. Jo, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love all the sparkle & this cute image! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at the colourQ, you're such a sweet, & talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love that texture. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring, and that fab snowflake! thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the dimension and all the details! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Jo! Your design is great and I love the embossing! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute. Love the image, great colours and the snowflakes are awesome. Thanks for playing with Stamping Royalty this week
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo! Just love your cork and glittery snowflake, Jo! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)