The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Late Christmas Cards and a Custom Shirt

Hi, I've been busy making production style cards due to the fact that i left it too late to make all different ones this year. [Note to self: REALLY must start to make Christmas cards before last posting dates next year!]





Oh and here is the updated version of the card I made a while back for the Unity challenge, I added pearls to the baubles.


My friend asked if I could make her son a t-shirt to match his favourite book: Meet jack truck.  his name is also Jack.

Here is the cover of the book:

And here is the shirt I made.  I love how it turned out.  I will probably add some sort of Custom Ordering like this to the shop in the new year.

Have a great day! Off to write all my Christmas cards!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone's been busy. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo these Christmas cards are fantastic - I love the simple red, white and kraft colour scheme. Also great job on the T-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)