The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Some cards

Here are some rainbow themed Christmas cards I made for a couple of friends.


I used the CPS sketch for this one.  All the paper is from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  It has lots of glitter on it, it's wonderful paper.  The stamps are Unity.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this one, just rotated it, stamps are Unity again.  I made this for my friend who loves blue!


And finally a cute little new baby thank you card made for my friend Kelly to give out. This one measures about 4 inches square (10cm).


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Over here for the SMS giveaway day post and saw these cards. They are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! All great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so inspirering. Thank you. Keep up the Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo , Loved being the recipient of your rainbow Christmas card.Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)