The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rainbow Dress Work in Progress and Merry Christmas!

Hi folks

Just wanted to pop on and say Merry Christmas, not sure when I'll be back on here after the festivities.  Thought I'd share with you what I was working on at the mo.  No photos of my own yet though. 

I'm making this beautiful rainbow dress for my daughter for Christmas.  I'm worried it will be too small as the size is 2-6 and I have a very small 7 year old.  Oh well if all else fails I'll turn it into a skirt!  It's looking super cute and is fairly easy to put together, despite me being so so tired!

You can see more info on it here.  And you can buy the fabric for it here at Spoonflower.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress Jo. What a clever lady your are!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress Jo. I wanted to drop in and wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Merry Christmas!
    http://www.closertolucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that will be fab! do we get a pic when it´s done? would love this one for me too *g*
    janna

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)