The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Home and Happy Holidays

A couple of cards to share today. The first uses the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I just made it landscape instead of portrait.


And this is another Christmas Card to add to my tiny stash!  Inspired by the colours of the Friends with Flair Challenge and the colours from Jay Gee's Nook Challenge.  I just love these colours together I can see more and more of this style coming along soon!  After I took the photo I also added three pearls to the tops of the baubles, it looks really cute, if I get a chance I'll update the photo.

Have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. I love both these cards Jo. The first is just so cheerful and fun! It's adorable. Your Christmas card is fantastic. I love the two very different polka dots you have used and how the compliment each other. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's.
    :) Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours Jo and yes that snowflake die-cut is a winner, especially with the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both cards!!! the first one is very cute!! love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo adn love that texture. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jo, what a lovely xmas card! love the kraft, red and white together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these cards are really gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the snowflake embellie and the reverse embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)