The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The finished Dress

Hi All

Thought I'd let you all see the finished Rainbow dress complete with the happy recipient!


As you can see it is a bit snug and short, so I think soon it will be transformed into a skirt! 

[Edited to Add: Ok so it was turned into a skirt and matching t-shirt here.]


Just to let you know I'll be away from blogging for a little bit, but I have quite a few posts scheduled, including my posts for the new Challenge blog: Do You Stack Up starting on the 6th January.

Have a happy day!

6 comments:

  1. It's absolutely stunning! You have done a great job! I'm pretty shure you have made one little girl very happy....

    Happy new year!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing, like i imagined :)
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome dress, do you make them in adult sizes as well (just kidding) no it's gorgeous

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet and pretty - I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, jo! and she's adorable:) happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jo, Jade looks very gorgeous in it.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)