The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Made it Friday Focus: Camouflage

OK so again I've run late with the Made It Friday Focus, really do need to rename it!!  Anyhow today's focus is on camouflage!  One of my products is a dinosaur t-shirt in camouflage fabric on grey.  They are three other motif options: an army tank; a skull and cross bones; and another dinosaur.


Here are some of the lovely things I have found on Made It. 
I've closed my shop now for Christmas and the New Year.  It will be back open again on the 15th January.  I'll still be blogging though. I'll be posting some cards later today!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jo for featuring my army invitation. Thank You! I have mentioned you on my FB page.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pivotal-Xpressions/382047968536

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)