The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Made It Friday Focus: Birdies!

Sorry it's a little late! But here is this week's Friday Focus.  Today I'm focussing on my Birdie design.  This one is on a 'Big Sis' t-shirt in the photo, but there is also the option to have it personalised and have 'Big Sis' at the top and then the child's name under the birdies.  I can obviously make this on a onesie instead with 'Lil Sis' on.  Incidentally if you love the birds and just want a name instead then that can be done also! 

In fact the same goes with any of my designs.  If you like the picture but want different words, maybe you would prefer a fun word instead of a name or vice versa that is possible.  Fancy an image in a different colour that's possible too, just feel free to ask.


Now onto the fab Birdie items I found on Made It.  Wow I was overwhelmed with all the pretty birdie things on Made It and it was really hard to narrow it down to 9!  But here they are!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much Jo for the promotion..!!! We really appreciate your support and just love Made It as our portal for selling our products. Keep up the fabulous job you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Little Birdies! So much fun :) A great selection and a big thank you for including my Little Birdie card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme! I love them (thanks for including our item!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog Jo! Thanks for including my baby shoes!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)