The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Selling Cards

I have decided to sell some of the cards I make for challenges.  Many of you who know me, know that I don't normally sell my cards.  I used to but found that I was spending way too much time on them to make it worth it and so now I only really make them for friends and family.  However I am developing a bit of a stack and so decided to sell some!  You will find them here on the blog if you are interested.  There is a button at the top of the page which says 'Cards for Sale'.

There are drop down boxes for the prices.  For each item there will be two prices one for Australia and one for Worldwide.  These prices include postage and packaging.  If you live in Karratha, then the postage element will be refunded to you when I deliver it to you!

So far these are the items that made it for sale:




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)