The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 5: Do You Stack Up Challenge - Red


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  The card I am sharing with you today is for Challenge #5 at the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog

This week's challenge is:
Red


Our Sponsors today are: TLC and Sassy Studio Designs



I chose to make my card using a sentiment from TLC.  I added a Stampin Up music notes wheel stamp for the background and made some embellishments to go along with it.


Here is a close up of the embellishments I made: a felt 'red hot' loveheart - 2 pieces of felt sewn together using blanket stitch on my sewing machine; and a little zippy flower, love these!  Hopefully just sneaking in in time for the JUGs Challenge of creating a 3D flower!

Thanks for taking a look, can't wait to see what you come up with. Head on over to the DYSU blog to add your Red Hot creation to the list!

12 comments:

  1. Love everything about it! Gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jo. I love that heart and the zippy flower. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love the lace, I love the flower and I love the heart! Fabulous job!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST love all the fabrics on this card, so much! Tfs, Jo :O) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the felt and fabric great look! Thanks for playing along with JUST US GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! The embellies are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKay.. I can't believe you made that flower, and the heart.. wait it's you.. yes I can.. hehe.. I LOVE this card.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jo! I think the split in the music background paper is totally inspired. I love the lace, the heart, the zipper flower and everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Jo, I love that felt heart, it's so nice
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about your card, the embellies, paper (big music lover!) and especially the felt heart and flower. Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Ilove your lace and stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at SC this week, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)