The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Well who would have thought it....?

It seems my rainbow pillow has captured the imagination of quite a few.


I have been amazed to see it popping up all over the place: here; here; here; here; here; here; here; and here. WOW! Oh and here! And here!!!

Feeling pretty humble right now.  Thanks everyone!

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice


I have been making plenty of stuff lately just too busy to post! But I will soon I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo on being featured on so many blogs. You deserve it - this is an amazing pillow. What a talented lady you are!! Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pillow; reminds me of the anthropology flower pillow I've seen popping up allover blogland. I may have to use your idea, if I do I'll send you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for your pillow. It's gorgeous! You deserve the attention.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)