The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 7: Do You Stack Up - Dots


Wow can you believe it is week 7 of the Do You Stack Up challenge blog already! 

Today the challenge is:
Lots of Dots


And our sponsors today are (click the pictures to take a look at their stamps):

  

I used an image called Hello from A Day for Daisies that you can buy from her Etsy Shop here. So here is my card. I paper pieced her dress so it matched!


Hop on over to DYSU and upload your Spotty Dotty loveliness!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card Jo. The colour combo is gorgeous and the paper pieced dress looks really good. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what for a sweet card :)
    many greetings
    kali

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful! Love the dots!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jo, love the way you've used the same dots on her dress as in the DP
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you have used the colour to match

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jo! So dramatic those red & white dots on her dress and the background. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Jo. It's a favorite color combo of mine. So clever how you paper pieced the dress! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jo ... I tend to repeat myself when I write comments on ur blog :D I LOVE ur style, this card is sweet and colourful, love her dress! Janna

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)