The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 8: Do You Stack Up - Anything Goes

Here is my card for week 8 of the Do You Stack Up Challenge blog.


Today the theme is:
ANYTHING GOES!

I used a frame from one of our sponsors: Black Leaf Studios, to create this card.  The quote is from Unity and the paper and ribbon are Fancy Pants.
I changed the colour of the frame to brown to suit my project and elongated it into a rectangle to suit the shape of the quote.

I coloured each of the statements a different colour with markers before stamping onto the patterned paper, this caused much laughter amongst friends as I huffed and puffed and heavy breathed over the stamped image before stamping to activate/remoisten the ink!

 

I also decorated the inside a little bit with matching patterned paper.


Our two sponsors today are:

 &

So head on over to DYSU and upload your creation, dead easy today as ANYTHING GOES!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the colors and the butterfly!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment. Great idea using different colours for each statement. I love it!! Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jo, the butterfly is so lovely :D TFS, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the creativity in this card Jo! It is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Jo. The sentiment is wonderful and your layout is perfect. Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely Jo, the butterfly is fantastic
    gorgeous colours too
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the cork butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)